THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
The domain name ShalzFashion.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is owned by S S TECH SOLUTIONS (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), a partnership firm established/ registered under the provisions of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932. The Company is committed to respect a online privacy and recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of any information a person/people/user/customer (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") shares with the Company on the Website.
4. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 defines "Personal Information" as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term "Personal Information" shall mean any information a Customer provide to the Company and shall include, without limitation a Customer's name, mobile number, e-mail address, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment details, and password.
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term "Non-Personal Information" shall mean information that does not specifically identify an individual but includes information from a Customer, such as the type of internet browser a Customer use, mobile device a Customer use, computer or mobile device's unique device Id, the URL of the previous website a Customer visited, computer's operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) address. The Company may also collect Non-Personal Information that a Customer voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or a survey conducted by the Company.
5.COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- The Company may collect information from a Customer when register on the Website through Customer's Facebook account or e-mail account, when a Customer use the features on the Website, when a Customer participate in surveys conducted by the Company on the Website and when a Customer carry out transactions on the Website.
- A Customer may be also be required to provide credit/debit card details. The Company will use this information only for billing purposes via PayUBiz – A Trusted Payment Gateway Partner. For a Customer's convenience and if permitted by a Customer, the Company will save the billing information in the event a Customer would like to carry out any other transaction on the Website again.
- When a Customer access the Website through a mobile device then a Customer will have the option of downloading the mobile application of the Company. In case a Customer download the mobile application then a Customer will be asked if Customer want to share the contact list with the Company. A Customer may choose not to share the contact list with the Company. However, in case a Customer chose to share the contact list with the Company, the Company shall have access to and store the contact list of a Customer.
- A Customer may use the Website without providing the Company any Personal Information. However, a Customer may not be able to access certain services of the Websites in case a Customer choose to do so.
6. USE OF INFORMATION
The Company uses a Customer's Personal and Non-Personal Information for certain purposes including but not limited to:
- Service-related Purpose
- enabling a Customer to use the Website;
- providing a Customer with information about products and services available on the Website;
- resolving any glitches on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- improving Customer's experience of navigating through the Website and carrying out transactions on the Website; and
- improving the services and content on the Website.
- Internal Business Purpose
The Company may use a Customer's Non-Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing and improving existing services and in identifying usage trends. This information helps the Company to constantly improve, personalize and customize the products and services it provides to a Customer.
7. SHARING OF INFORMATION
The Company may disclose Customer's Personal Information in the following ways:
The Company may share Customer's Personal Information with Government and/or statutory authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. The Company warrants that such information will be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The Company may disclose and/or transfer Customer's Personal Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of the Company.
When a Customer make a transaction on the Website, the Company may disclose Customer's Personal Information with the merchant, with whom a Customer have entered into the transaction with, to enable the merchant to complete Customer's transaction.
In order to process Customer's transactions, the Company may direct a Customer to a payment gateway service provider, which may have access to the Personal Information provided by a Customer while making such payment.
The Company may engage third parties to provide various services or collaborate to host events. Any such third party may access to Customer's Personal Information in order to perform its services, the Company will require that third party to enter an agreement that binds the third party to the use and disclosure restrictions outlined in this Policy. The Company may also share Customer's information with third parties to conduct promotion and/or ad campaigns in case a Customer have explicitly chose to authorise the Company for sharing Customer's information.
- Disclosure to Government authorities or as required by Law
- Disclosure to Acquirers
- Disclosure to Merchants
- Disclosure to Facilitate Payment
- Disclosure to Third Parties
8. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- The Company has taken adequate measures to protect the security of a Customer's Personal Information and to ensure that Customer's choices for its intended use are honoured. The Company takes adequate precautions to protect Customer's data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- The Company assures a Customer that Customer's information is safe and secure. The Company uses industry standards, and physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep Customer's Personal Information confidential and secure and the Company shall not share Customer's Personal Information with third parties, except as otherwise provided in this Policy.
- At the Company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access to employees and other personnel or consultants on a need-to-know basis.
- The Company uses the encryption technology, which helps to protect Customer's payment information such as credit/debit card number, credit/debit card expiry date, CVV number etc. via PayUBiz – A Trusted Payment Gateway Partner. Please note that e-mails, messaging and means of communication with the Company are not encrypted, and therefore the Company strongly advises a Customer not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- Access to Customer's online account on the Website is via Facebook or Customer's e-mail which is password protected and this helps to secure Customer's account information. A Customer solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure safety of Customer's Personal Information, a Customer advised against sharing Customer's user name and password with anyone.
9. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- The Website utilizes cookies and other tracking technologies including any proprietary or third party tracking services. A cookie is a small text file that may be used. For example, to collect information about the Website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal and/or Non-Personal Information previously indicated by a Website user. Most browsers allow a Customer to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- A Customer may set most browsers to notify, if a Customer receive a cookie, or may choose to block cookies with Customer's browser. However, if a Customer choose to erase or block the cookies, a Customer shall have to re-enter their original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Website.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third parties that receive a Customer's Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Customer's Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event.
A Customer have the option to 'opt-out' of all the Company's newsletters and other general e-mail marketing communications by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. The Company respects its Customer's privacy and in the event that a Customer choose to not receive such mailers, it shall take all adequate steps to remove a Customer from such lists.
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The Company reserves the right to update, change or modify this Policy at any time. The Policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
12. ELECTRONIC EXECUTION
These Terms are being executed electronically and each party recognizes that the same is validly executed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and shall form a binding agreement between the Parties and no Party shall claim invalidity of these Terms merely on the grounds that these Terms are being executed electronically. For the aforementioned purposes, the Parties hereby agree that these Terms are being concluded and executed at Ghaziabad.
22. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to these Terms, the same shall be settled by binding arbitration conducted by a sole arbitrator, appointed jointly by both parties and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Delhi, India.
23. HOW TO CONTACT THE COMPANY
If a Customer has any question or concern about this Policy, please write to the Company at email@example.com.